(4) KEN ZYLLA Commemorative Prints AA153Lot 125 of 199 - Closure of Shipping Warehouse for Major Medical Manufacturer...
(4) KEN ZYLLA commemorative wildlife prints with stamps; AA tag no. 153
As Is; Where Is
Inspection Dates: Wednesday, March 2nd and Monday, March 7th from 8am - 2pm.
Removal Deadline: Friday, March 25, 2011.
Equipment Address: 2292 Woodale Drive, Mounds View, Minnesota, 55112
- Buyer's Premium: 13%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- All items must be removed by March 25th - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Removal Deadline: 16 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- No storage charges
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- No adjustments will be made for ANY discrepancies.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Payment By Wire Transfer
- Payment By Credit Card
- Payment By Certified Check or Company Check with Bank Letter
Mounds View, MN 55112, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.