Raymond 3000lb Reach Truck Fork Lift - BMG 1 - Serial #EZ-A-95-03085Lot 0 of 0 - Raymond Reach Truck Surplus From Valspar in Georgia
Raymond Reach Truck Electric Fork Lift; Model EASI, Serial #EZ-A-95-03085, Year: 1995, 3000 LB max load capacity, stand-up rider type; 36 V, 840 Amp Hour Capacity, 240in max elevation at 3000LB Load, 252in max elevation at 2900 LB Load, Forklift is in operating condition. Please Note: Sold without battery and without charger.
As Is; Where Is
- Buyer's Premium: 15%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal: Removal is by appointment only! Begins Thursday, December 6 & must be completed by Friday, December 21. No Drop-Ins!
- Removal Deadline: 16 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- The Buyer agrees to remove all purchased property from the auction site within the specified removal period. If for any reason the Buyer fails to remove 100% of its purchases on or before the removal deadline, and/or fails to comply with any other conditions or term of sale, Britton Management Group may resell such items at public or private sale without further notice, or otherwise dispose of any and all of such items and the Buyer agrees to pay any and all removal and other costs relating to such resale together with all charges, legal fees, interest, and expenses in connection with such sale or disposition, plus a $100.00 per day storage fee per item until such item(s) is (are) removed. These fees and charges are in addition to any fees and default penalties owed per the website rules. The Buyer further agrees that Britton Management Group and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply such monies to any such deficiency without further notice.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Bidders must comply with all facility safety and insurance requirements.
- Buyers will be required to sign a seller terms of sale agreement and return it at the time of payment. Please check the lot documents for the existence of the seller sales agreement.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Covington, GA 30014, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.
View Other Lots
|< Previous Lot||Next Lot >|